How and why to increase glutathione levels. by Dr Holly
Last Update: July 23, 2021 at 3:56 pm
DATE: July 21/21
SOURCE: News for the Soul
How and why to increase glutathione levels.
by Dr Holly, heard Wednesdays at noon pacific time on News for the Soul Radio
As many of you already know, glutathione is my favorite compound in the body and I did my last PhD on glutathione.
And you have probably heard all the commotion about graphene oxide – not only in the masks, but in the PCR tests and in the jabs. But it is also in many of our vaccines and in food packaging!!
Note graphene oxide, aka GO, whether it is injected, inhaled, or intranasally imposed, it is harmful. GO is used in many biomedical applications AND it is particularly tuned to absorb electronic frequencies in the same bandwidth of the 5G network !! Something very important to think about.
Graphene oxide not only causes post inflammatory syndrome, alters the immune system, and causes a cytokine storm, it causes blood clots/thrombosis, and it depletes the glutathione in the body!!
So how can we protect our bodies against this graphene oxide – which causes huge amounts of free radicals in the body? Glutathione!!!
So, let’s look at what glutathione is used for. The following is not an all-inclusive list but just some of the more major and easily understood processes:
- Endogenous – made inside of the cell
- Re-stabilizes itself and all other antioxidants
- Deals with all 6 categories of free radicals
- Works inside cell; in cell membrane; and outside of cell
- Major component of Phase II in liver detox
- Major component of all cellular detoxification
- Major component of healthy inflammation resolution
- Involved either directly or indirectly with all hormones in the body
- Cellular energy is provided by the ATP
- Created by the mitochondria – GSH is the only known compound that protects the mitochondria
Prostaglandin synthesis (vasodilation/constriction)
Regulation of compounds
- NO regulation: vasodilation
- immune system,
- Protects DNA from going sideways; involved in both or elimination of abnormal DNA
- also required in protein synthesis
- Required for most amino acid transportation in the cells
- Involved, like other antioxidants in preventing telomere breakdown but also the only known molecule that can provoke telomere creation
- And as noted above, phenomenal antioxidant against the aging free radicals
- 40% required in RBC to both pick up/release both 02 &C02
- Lymphocytes, ie., T cells, B cells, macrophages, TNF, NK, etc all require about 62% to both develop and function
AND, here are a number of issues that can deplete your glutathione:
- Age – 1% per decade after 30, 50 yrs ago – today they are losing from the age of 10 on bec of all the toxins
- Dehydration – healthy water – not flavored water – if you want flavor use your own real lemons and limes, pomegranates, etc
- Diet – loose the microwaved, pasteurized, deli foods, fast foods, GMO foods, etc
- Genetic abnormalities – well that can cause a problem – but understand what a real genetic issue is. Also you might want to read and listen to Dr David Martin on whether DNA is just a bad model that has been promoted
- Infections – your immune system is designed to fight infections – not rely on vaccinations
- Illegal drugs – well many consider many of the pharmaceuticals as bad as the illegal drugs – they deplete the body of nutrients; cause cancer; cause mitochondrial dysfunction; and more
- Insufficient sleep – turn off all those lights on the alarm, the clock, the tv etc – don’t read or sleep in bed
- Pollution – more in the house than outside due to lack of dispersion – get outside; use the real sun to get your vitamin/hormone D and breath
- Prescription drugs – as above
- Radiation – toxic to the body
- Stress – impact the adrenal glands and your immune system
- Too much exercise – depletes glutathione levels
- Too much sun – get the early morning and late afternoon sun – not high sun at noon
- Toxins – over 100,000 synthetic toxins introduced in the last 100 years and 70% can be found in the household – get rid of all those toxic cleaners – use organic cleaners, ammonia and vinegar – you don’t need anything else – and they do leave a film on things whether you can see it or not
- AND graphene oxide!!!
How to make glutathione in every cell of the body:
- You need the healthy RNA tools
- You need the energy from the mitochondria
- You need the methylation cycles
- You need given nutrients
Foods for glutathione:
The three amino acids required are:
Foods that have high concentrations of glutathione in them include:
Nutrients you need:
Foods’s high in sulfuric compounds
- Garlic & Onions
- Broccoli & Brussel sprouts
- Cauliflower and mustard greens
Vit C found in
- Bell peppers especially red peppers
- Red cabbage
- Strawberries – if you grow your own
Foods high in Cysteine
- Pork, beef, chicken fish
Foods high in serine
- Baked potato and sweet potato
- Beans (French, kidney, pinto, yellow)
- Fish (tuna, bass, flatfish, shellfish)
- Peas (split)
- Seeds (pumpkin, squash)
- Whey proteins if not pasteurized
- Milk thistle
- NAC N-acetyl-cysteine
In order to make glutathione we also need the methylation cycles is required for the transsulfuration pathway. The methylation process makes homocysteine, and the cysteine is needed for the glutathione. In addition, excessive homocysteine is a marker for various heart issues.
Cofactors are also required and use compounds like:
- Vitamin B6 found in tuna, wild salmon & haddock, chicken & turkey, beef, pork, baked potato & sweet potatoes, sea bass, avocados & bananas, okra
- Serine found in turkey, pork & beef, fish (tuna, bass, flatfish, shellfish), eggs, lentils, beans (French, kidney, pinto, yellow), peas (split)seeds (pumpkin, squash)
- Heme found in virtually all plants and animals
- Pine needle extracts or teas – protect the DNA and RNA
- Glutathione protects against the huge depletion of glutathione which is required for so many processes in the body.
Now the glutathione synthesis requires the methylation processes so what foods do we need for that?
Vitamin B9 is a big component aka MTHFR aka folate aka folic acid aka 5-MTHF (active form) found in:
- Spinach, bok choy, collard greens, beet greens, mustard greens – you can grow all of these
- Cruciferous vegs: arugula, broccoli, cabbage, Brussel sprouts, cauliflower, kale – you can grow all of these
- Beets provide betaines which is a choline metabolite and acts like a methyl donor – yup grow them
- Beans and legumes do not provide high B9 but also molybdenum which is a methylation minerals – grow them
- Mushrooms are often called methylation adaptogens – they reduce homocysteine to cysteine, and provide B9 & B12 – you can even grow them
- Turmeric is also called a methylation adaptogen – high in choline, and DNMTs aka DNA methyltransferases – necessary methylation enzymes – okay so I buy this one – find it hard to grow in the northwest
- Dairy products
- Fish and shellfish: Clams, sardines, tuna, trout, salmon
- Nutritional yeast
And we need healthy mitochondria to make the energy for the massive number of enzymes required to do all this work:
- B1, 2 & 3 – flax seeds, salmon, mushrooms, tuna
- CoQ10 – grass fed beef, especially heart and muscle
- Cysteine – lentils,
- Resveratrol – red wine
- Proanthocyanins – red cabbage, blueberries, chocolate, grape seeds
- Vit E – mangos
Note: pharmaceuticals are the number one cause of methylation dysfunction
So now you have two items that do a wonder of good against the toxic jabs:
- Pine tree extract
Again, as always, eat a healthy diet; take the necessary supplements when and if needed; exercise and sleep well. Allow your body to do what it was designed to do.
References – easy to understand
Research Papers Mirror Toxic Results of Shots Called “Genetic Vaccines” But Are They Really GO Weapons?
I love this article because it challenges the currently believed model of DNA – science can only move forward when someone has the audacity or the courage to challenge currently held beliefs
Graphene Oxide: The Actual Contents Inside Pfizer Vials Exposed!
Toxicity of graphene-family nanoparticles: a general review of the origins and mechanisms
Lei H, Mi L, Zhou X, Chen J, Hu J, Guo S, Zhang Y. Nanoscale. 2011 Sep 1;3(9):3888-92. doi: 10.1039/c1nr10617a. Epub 2011 Aug 9. PMID: 21829836
Park JS, Goo NI, Kim DE. Langmuir. 2014 Oct 28;30(42):12587-95. doi: 10.1021/la503401d. Epub 2014 Oct 15. PMID: 25283243
Liu J. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2012 Aug 14;14(30):10485-96. doi: 10.1039/c2cp41186e. Epub 2012 Jun 28. PMID: 22739570
Liu Z, Liu B, Ding J, Liu J. Anal Bioanal Chem. 2014 Nov;406(27):6885-902. doi: 10.1007/s00216-014-7888-3. Epub 2014 Jul 2. PMID: 24986027 Review.
Zhang H, Zhang H, Aldalbahi A, Zuo X, Fan C, Mi X. Biosens Bioelectron. 2017 Mar 15;89(Pt 1):96-106. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2016.07.030. Epub 2016 Jul 9. PMID: 27459883 Review.
noon pacific: [WEDNESDAYS]
Find holistic alternative health answers here with Dr Holly …
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesdays at NOON PST / 3PM EST – The Whole Health Initiative with Dr Holly – An NFTS Global Luminary broadcasting from Canada since March 2014 – Dr Holly is a Doctor of Natural Medicine, a scientist, a professional speaker, an author of Cancer: Why what you don’t know about your treatment could harm you and 12 other books and a practitioner. As a Doctor of Natural Medicine with 7 degrees & 3 designations in a wide range of healing modalities and 20 years experience, she can assist you in identifying and understanding your path to health. She can identify your underlying life themes, coping mechanisms, value systems and defense mechanisms to understanding the physiology and biochemistry and energy patterns of your body. She has a mobile health clinic that comes to your door and can assess 1000s of variables in front of you AND create a protocol unique to you. In addition, she provides consultation for physicians and clients around the world.