Dr Holly’s Show Notes – August 3rd, 2022
Last Update: September 3, 2022 at 1:43 pm
August 3rd, 2022
Dr Holly’s Show Notes
Wednesdays at NOON PST / 3PM EST – The Whole Health Initiative with Dr Holly – An NFTS Global Luminary broadcasting from Canada since March 2014 – Dr Holly is a Doctor of Natural Medicine, a scientist, a professional speaker, an author of Cancer: Why what you don’t know about your treatment could harm you and 12 other books and a practitioner. As a Doctor of Natural Medicine with 7 degrees & 3 designations in a wide range of healing modalities and 20 years experience, she can assist you in identifying and understanding your path to health. She can identify your underlying life themes, coping mechanisms, value systems and defense mechanisms to understanding the physiology and biochemistry and energy patterns of your body. She has a mobile health clinic that comes to your door and can assess 1000s of variables in front of you AND create a protocol unique to you. In addition, she provides consultation for physicians and clients around the world. SEE PROFILE >
Jab Updates From Dr Holly – Radio Show Notes August 3rd, 2022
To start with I would like to invite you all to watch Ryan Cristian’s interview with Dr Fleming. Dr
Fleming discusses vaccinated driven variants, natural immunity and creating bioweapons.
Then there was another interview with Dr. Fleming wherein he discusses how the vaccine was
created; the impact on the body; the coverup; the immune cell response and more.
Let’s provide a brief understanding of the C virus first. It contains 4 protein structures: the spike
protein, the envelope, the membrane and the nucleocapsid proteins. The big issue is the spike
protein. The reason being is that the spike protein is the component that allows the virus to attach to
the ACE2 receptor and enter the cell.
ACE2 receptors are associated with processes that regulate blood pressure, wound healing and
inflammation – very important wouldn’t you say?
Now the interesting thing about this particular C virus spike protein is that it is different than any other
C virus. Why? Well there are a few reasons, but let’s start with the spike protein. This particular strain
of spike proteins requires a furin protease enzyme to cleave off a piece of protein so that the spike
protein could enter the cell. Now the spike protein has to domains the N terminal and the C terminal,
or S1 and S2 respectively. The S1 attaches to the ACE2 receptor and the S2 provokes a membrane
So in case you don’t want to watch it…here is a summary:
1. The HIV120 glycoprotein was inserted into the coronavirus which stabilizes the spike protein and
allows it to attach to the ACE2 receptor – we have discussed this various times
2. Then they inserted the PRRA string to provide the furin protease enzyme – which we have
discussed is the enzyme that cleaves off a piece of protein so that the spike protein can enter the
3. This involves 12 nucleic acid bases that change the spike protein dramatically – Dr Fleming claims
it would take thousands and thousands of years to evolve through evolution – yet this apparently
happened overnight – OR there were two man made inserts that allowed it to happen
4. The Chinese scientist referred to as the Bat Lady boasts about how she did this in a couple of
5. Note: There is not one single animal they have that shows how the virus transmitted from an
animal of any kind to a human
6. Not only that, but the US government holds the patent on it!!!
7. Of further interest, that we have discussed previously is that Dr David Martin claims there are 193
patents on the spike protein
Now let’s look at it from a different perspective.
An interesting aspect to all of this is that there is a relationship between a virus and prion. A virus is a
particle, if you want, made up of nucleic acids covered in a protein coating. Whereas a prion is a
single protein that has both normal and abnormal forms. Both can be infectious. Both require our
cellular tools to replicate as they have no ribosomes or enzymes to create proteins. And both can
have a huge effect on the lungs, heart, blood vessels, kidneys, liver, gut and can cross the blood
brain barrier and the fetal barrier. In addition to which the effect on the lungs is not just an increase in
inflammation but death of the alveoli cells which exchange C02 and oxygen in the blood.
Another variable is that people with diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease have more ACE2
receptors. So they are more at risk. https://www.differencebetween.com/difference-between-virus-
and-vs-prion/ ; https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/what-is-a-prion-specifica/ ;
Why is this important? Because some scientists are saying the covid 19 virus spreads like a prion.
Further, that seniors with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and other neurodegenerative diseases are at
higher risk. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35599487/ ;
Let’s take this a step further, some scientists have identified that the prion like domains of the spike
protein in C 19 are novel regulators of the viral complex. They have also been identified in the Delta,
Omicron (75 distinct variations with 34 distinct variations in the spike protein alone), Alpha, Beta,
Gamma, Epsilon, Kappa and Zeta variants. Why is this important? Well, they have found that C 19
was the only C virus that contained prion like domains (PrDs) in the receptor binding domain (RBD) or
the S protein (that’s the part that finds and attaches to the ACE2 receptors). https://www.news-
So, let’s go back to Dr Fleming who claims that these novel nucleic acids and amino acids have been
purposely injected into the C virus so that it has a more lethal impact on various groups of people
suffering from various physiological issues.
In addition, the jab with the spike protein in it, has zinc ions that increase intracellular zinc that can
cause the abnormal protein folding that ALS, Alzheimer’s and other neurological disorders.
But if that weren’t enough, we now also have scientists who claim that the components of the jab and
the response to those components can cause a wide range of pathologies, including blood disorders,
neurodegenerative diseases and auto immune diseases.
Another huge concern about all of this, if you read the papers and listen to the interview, is that US
National Institute of Health collaborated with Moderna to bring the jab to the market.
In addition, the US government, the dept of defense, various US health departments are involved in
the distribution of the jab.
They altered the definition of a vaccine to include this mRNA jab.
I like this summary of unprecedented issues from :
Many aspects of Covid-19 and subsequent vaccine development are unprecedented for a vaccine
deployed for use in the general population. Some of these includes the following.
1. First to use PEG (polyethylene glycol) in a vaccine that might be produced against other injection
2. First to use mRNA vaccine technology against an infectious agent
3. First time Moderna has brought any product to market
4. First to have public health officials telling those receiving the vaccination to expect an adverse
5. First to be implemented publicly with nothing more than preliminary efficacy data
6. First vaccine to make no clear claims about reducing infections, transmissibility, or deaths
7. First coronavirus vaccine ever attempted in humans
8. First injection of genetically modified polynucleotides in the general population
Now let’s look at some actual data:
1. According to the Ichor Blood Services, over 51% of unvaccinated people tested by Sept 2021 had
natural occurring antibodies to the C 19; in La Crete, Alberta a study of 991 non jabbed people,
89% had the antibodies
2. Natural immunity studies from Dr. Steven Pelech’s PPP include:
B.Most US kids have caught the coronavirus, antibody survey finds. Nature.
605(7909):207-207. doi:10.1038/d41586-022-01231-y ;
C. Clarke, K.E.N., Jones, J.M., Deng, Y., et al.
(2022) Seroprevalence of infection-induced SARS-CoV-2 antibodies – United States, September
D. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2022;71(17):606-608.
3. Remember how often we have discussed absolute risk versus relative risk. The jab was claimed to
have a 94-96% risk reduction, but they failed to explain that the absolute risk reduction was less than
In conclusion, we know that:
1. The jab does not prevent infection
2. The jab does not prevent transmission
3. The viral loads in jabbed versus non jabbed is the same
4. Those that die from the C virus have an average of 4 other co-morbidities prior to getting the
5. There is more hospitalizations and death among the jabbed
6. As of May /22 – the non jabbed represent 14% of the BC population but only 9% of the deaths;
whereas the triple jabbed have 4 times more people but represent 8 times more deaths (73%
of all deaths)
7. As of May 20, 2022, there have been over 1,277,978 adverse events linked with the COVID-19
vaccines, 52,677 reports of permanent disability, and 28,312 ended in death
8. VAERS data under reports actual cases by 10- to 41-fold
9. The spike protein in the jab attaches to the ACE2 receptors found throughout the body, but in
particular in the lungs which ends up reducing oxygen intake and increasing C02 poisoning
and provoking all kinds of other issues
10. In the brain it can provoke, increase, exacerbate all kinds of neurological degenerative
11. It can cross the fetal blood barrier and cause a huge amount of damage
12. It can create a wide range of diseases, disorders and dysfunctions which is why there is a
massive increase in deaths across all diseases, disorders and dysfunction
Get in the habit of asking questions; doing your own research in alternative news – regular news
hides all the important information – they are paid to do so; and make your own conclusions.
Growing Your Own Food
Wow its august so what do we need to do in our gardens
Depending on how hot and how much shade, you could start direct planting
Or transplant plants you have already germinated or bought from the nursery
Broccoli and Sprouting Broccoli
And of course you might already be harvesting
Pole and bush beans
Cukes for slicing and for pickling
Peas if you have them – I don’t – I can be bother opening them to get the seeds
Peppers – we have tons of peppers
Potatoes, your early ones already and now the mid seasons ones
zucchini and squash – yellow, green, speckled – they are coming in droves now
berries – loads of raspberries, blueberries – my huckleberries and honeyberries didn’t do so well this year; and only
some types of strawberries….
Apple trees are full and starting to turn color – yeah
Corn on the cob is getting high
Remember to keep good fertilizers in the soils – whether bought organic fertilizer or organic animal treasures – those
plants all need it at least once a month – read how often on the package