Advanced Hand Readings (1) with Advanced Hand Readings (1)
Advanced Hand Readings (1) - “Advanced Hand Readings” CO HOST SHYRALEE MITCHELL – NFTS Jjune-27-2018
June 28, 2018
with Shyralee Mitchell
“Advanced Hand Readings” CO HOST SHYRALEE MITCHELL – LIVE on NFTS weekly on Wednesdays at 11AM PST / 2PM EST featuring Nisha Helmig AND two new Advanced Scientific Hand Analysis Experts – Shyralee Mitchell and Gillian Roberts – in a new weekly rotation on News for the Soul . Shyralee Mitchell is a hand analyst, healer, mentor, musician & singer/songwriter. She brings together her experience as a teacher for the International Institute of Hand Analysis, her training with Oversouls and her ability as a hypnotist to help bring the world a fuller understanding of Soul Psychology – the eternal perspective of all the souls existing now in quantum dimensionality. Shyralee is so much more than your average inter-dimensional seeker. She is a practical, no-nonsense nurturer, and she spins her magic to make the world a better place for all. Her expressive nature calls forward her wise woman within, attracting common sense teachings, channellings and healing music. Her gifts help her listeners come into the light and move more easily through the shadows – to create the most delicious life possible.
Hand Reading Instructions:
- Wash and dry your hands to get rid of any residues or dirt.
- Find an area full of natural light (this works best) or have a lamp behind you. You want to be standing with the light coming from behind you and going directly on your hands so there are no shadows.
- Give your first hand a shake and hold it out in front of you up in the air. Do not crumple it, stretch out the hand, or bend your fingers. The more natural the position of your hand is, the better for seeing the real positions of your fingers and thumb.
- Get your camera ready. Hold it steadily with your other hand. Click! Take the photo making sure that you don’t cut off any fingers or your thumb. I need to see the whole hand!
- BOTH HANDS: Repeat with your other hand.