When I worked in different corporate environments it used to pain me to see so many people that were unhappy with their work, disengaged and out of alignment with their values. I always considered it such a waste of time, energy, and human potential.
My business is me doing my part to create a world where work means joy and significance, where we all have an income that supports our desired lifestyle, and where happy and fulfilled people are the norm.
I had a wonderful – and productive – time finding my “Why” with Monika. She is an amazing woman with the purpose “…to live a life of ease and show others how to do the same”. I love her motto.
We went though a series of questions and explorations to identify my “Why”. It is not concrete yet but Monika definitely helped me get on the right path. She is excited for my personal growth as I am for hers.
I would recommend Monika as a coach if you are ever lost in your direction or need help finding it.
~ Tammy Wong, March 2016, Mortgage Strategist at Verico Paragon Prime Capital Inc
I help my clients align their values and nature with how they show up, live in the world, and run their businesses. When people live in alignment with their values, needs and purpose, they are more joyful and fulfilled. They no longer live in conflict.
Here’s some information about me to help you decide. If you have any questions that I haven’t answered here, please contact me! I can’t wait to hear from you and learn about your story and your future ambitions – for now I hope you enjoy reading a bit about mine.
These are my current most important values that guide me in running my business and living my life in general. I will revisit and tweak them from time to time, since our values do change as we evolve. In any case, I invite you to hold me accountable to them if you ever notice that my behaviour is not in alignment with them.
Integrity: I am honest to others and myself; I do what I say I do and I always strive to do “the right thing”.
Clarity: Through my words and actions I bring transparency, accuracy and clear guidance to any life and business situation, and I always endeavour to help people understand themselves and each other.
Possibility: I approach life with an open mind and a “glass half full” attitude. I always do my best to see, find or create opportunities and win-win solutions.
Ease: I make interactions as simple as possible and create experiences of effortlessness, for others and myself.
Kindness: I treat others and myself with compassion, patience and thoughtfulness. I easily smile at other people and help them; my interactions are rooted in an attitude of love and acceptance.
The youngest of four, I grew up in a village close to Bonn (Germany) in the safety and comfort of our family home and huge garden – a child’s paradise! It was here that I was introduced to values like honesty, integrity, kindness, trust and contribution. They still mean a lot to me today.
Not only was our garden the source of healthy fruits and vegetables, and fresh eggs; it also laid the foundation for my love for nature and the environment. “Garden duty” called us on Saturday afternoons – an oftentimes dreaded but great lesson in responsibility and practical skills.
Music has always been in my life: From childhood piano lessons, self-taught guitar playing, choir performances, to song writing & recording (to prove myself that I can do it). Photo: Cover of an LP our youth choir recorded. Yes, I’m from a time when LP’s were the norm!
To learn more about working with me, see my services page.
Or contact me to schedule your complimentary 45-minute Clarity Session
I can’t wait to start working with you.
Are you ready? I’m here to help!
1. What was your first moment of ‘beyond 3d normal awakening’?
1. Not sure that I really have had one yet. Here are a couple of
experiences that are my closest experiences to ‘beyond 3D’:
1. During a Dalian Method session, I felt my oneness with the
vastness of the universe. It was as though I was
transformed/reduced to beautiful, light energy. There were no
more physical limits – just consciousness and peace
2. My deceased mom’s spirit speaking to me in my dream and
reassuring me that she was fine
2. Who is your favourite teacher, book and movie?
1. Teacher: Mada Eliza Dalian
2. Book: ‘In Search of the Miraculous – Healing into Consciousness’ by
Mada Eliza Dalian
3. Movie: don’t know right now
3. What’s the strangest experience you’ve ever had?
Again, nothing out of the ordinary for me (yet ):
1. A very vague memory of being in a room with a group of other
children/teenagers where we somehow ‘spoke’ with a bodyless entity
(don’t remember the details)
4. What’s one interesting thing we do not know about you yet?
1. I have cycled across the Alps – from Southern Germany to Northern
Italy – very strenuous and amazingly beautiful
5. What do you feel your true life purpose to be?
A variety of things come to mind, not just one thing:
1. To learn to be in the flow
2. To become aware and live my life consciously, connected to my
intuition, joy, peace, and creativity
3. To support other ‘brainy people’ on their inward journey
6. What’s your favourite animal?
7. What’s your favourite consciousness or energy ‘exercise’ that helps you stay
connected, grounded and ‘tuned in’ in a good way?
1. I enjoy the ‘navel-gazing’ type of walking meditation, especially when
walking in the forest
8. What’s your favourite music / song / musical artist?
1. Music: I love all kinds of music, from classic to Celtic, spiritual, Caribbean,
and Pop music, for example
2. Song: I find it too hard to pick just one song or musical artist – sorry!
9. What’s your favourite food?
1. I LOVE breakfast, in particular egg dishes, accompanied by good bread
with real butter and tasty jams, and strong tea or coffee (with honey and
2. The following come a close second: Italian pasta, pizza, pastries, and
coffee; most German foods (in particular breads, cakes, fish, dairy
products, and cold cuts); French cheeses and pastries, Thai curries, sushi,
and all kinds of yummy international salads.
10. What excites your creative juices?
1. Designing a presentation, workshop, or training program, where I get to
share something meaningful with others, where I can teach something that
helps other people get to know themselves better and be more loving
towards themselves and others
2. Also, logical and mathematical challenges
3. Cooking a tasty meal or baking a beautiful birthday cake and decorating it
to celebrate the birthday person.
4. Picking wildflowers and putting together a gorgeous bouquet
11. What’s the one thing you’d like to “shamelessly self-promote” here today?
1. The ‘Resilient Leader Program’ – A Cutting-Edge Approach to Unleash
Your Leadership Strengths’