Some of the issues in science make understanding disease difficult.
Last Update: April 15, 2020 at 11:47 am
DATE: April 15, 2020
SOURCE: news for the soul
Some of the issues in science make understanding disease difficult.
BY DR HOLLY
Heard Wednesdays at NOON PACIFIC on News for the Soul Radio:
Our rules are confusing…
1) Biological rule: All life is carbon based
– What if there is life that is nitrogen based or some other chemical in a different atmosphere?
– What if there is life that is not based on Newtonian chemicals but on electromagnetics or some kind of EMF?
– What if there is life that exists in other dimensions?
– Then we have viruses that are not considered alive because they cannot reproduce without a host, yet once in a
host cell they can reproduce
– What do we limit life to our own experience??
2) Biological anomalies:
– Dogs can hear a broader range than us
– Cats see entirely differently than us
– Bacteria and viruses can change their DNA – some within 15 minutes
– If you have an acre of vegetation and introduce a pathogen to one corner, immediately in the far corner, the
plants will start producing immune factors to protect themselves – how are they communicating
3) Koch postulates of disease in medical sciences:
– the microorganism or other pathogen must be present in all cases of the disease
– the pathogen can be isolated from the diseased host and grown in pure culture
– problem: viruses have to have a host cell
– the pathogen from the pure culture must cause the disease when inoculated into a healthy, susceptible
– problem: according to Germ theory yes, but what about the environment
– problem: another example – we all create about 1 million cancer cells a day, but we don’t all create cancer OR
we all have thousands if not millions of bad bacteria and viruses and protozoas and yeast and and without
getting ill – why? because our immune system is in control
– the pathogen must be re-isolated from the new host and shown to be the same as the originally inoculated
– problem: we know that bacteria and viruses can change their DNA – so no, it would not be the same
– example: that is why the measles virus will never be proven – it has probably changed its DNA several times since
– problem: so why do we have flu vaccinations or other vaccinations for bacteria or viruses that have already
changed its DNA??
4) PCR testing for viruses:
– It tests for a given stretch of RNA, but within the length of any given virus they can withdraw an given length of
RNA – which may be the same as a huge number of other pathogens or even natural within our bodies –
– If they test for a given pathogen – how much of that pathogen has to be in the system before a given person has
symptoms AND how weak or strong does their immune system need to be to get rid of the pathogen –
considering we all have numerous pathogenic material in us at any given time – should we all be considered
5) Why are some patients – supposedly with covid – presenting so differently?
– They arrive with low blood oxygen levels and should be gasping for breath and unable to speak; disoriented; etc
– Yet present with little to no distress; able to communicate normally; completely lucid
– Yet protocol demands that they put on respirators which many physicians are saying – the added pressure does
more harm than good https://nationalpost.com/health/different-than-anything-weve-seen-icu-doctors-
– yet these are the symptoms of 5G – hmmm – WHO explains that “To date, no adverse health effects from low
level, long term exposure to radiofrequency or power frequency fields have been confirmed, but scientists are
actively continuing to research this area.” But then we went over what Dr Horton of the Lancet, said about the
In the U.S., the Federal Communications Commission state that “At relatively low levels of exposure to RF
radiation — i.e., levels lower than those that would produce significant heating — the evidence for production
of harmful biological effects is ambiguous and unproven.”
Dr. Lennart Hardell, from the department of oncology at Örebro University, in Sweden, is an outspoken critic of
the WHO’s decision not to adopt the IARC’s classification of RF-EMFs as possibly carcinogenic.
“Being a member of ICNIRP is a conflict of interest in the scientific evaluation of health hazards
from RF radiation through ties to military and industry,” Dr. Hadrell writes. “This is particularly
true, since the ICNIRP guidelines are of huge importance to the influential telecommunications,
military, and power industries.”
The BioInitiative report, issued by 29 medical and scientific experts — of which Dr. Hardell is one —
states that “Bioeffects are clearly established and occur at very low levels of exposure to [EMFs] and
The report, part of which was updated earlier this year, highlights links to DNA damage, oxidative stress,
neurotoxicity, carcinogenicity, sperm morphology, and fetal, newborn, and early life development. They also
propose a link between RF-EMF exposure and a higher risk of developing autism spectrum disorder.
Respected scientists, researchers, doctors, and activists have been — for over forty years — warning us
about the dangers of wireless radiation and electromagnetic fields. In 1977, the reporter Paul Brodeur
published a book called The Zapping of America; in 1985, the late Dr. Robert O. Becker (twice
nominated for the Nobel Prize in Medicine for his work on cellular dedifferentiation and re-
differentiation in the healing process) wrote The Body Electric, and later published Cross Currents: The
Perils of Electropollution, The Promise of Electromedicine in 1990; in 1995 (and again later in 2007),
B. Blake Levitt, author and researcher, published Electromagnetic Fields: A Consumer’s Guide to the
Issues and How to Protect Ourselves. Since then there have been a slew of other books and
documentary movies put out on the subject. And the list goes on and on.
Dr. Leif Stafford, Swedish neuro-oncologist, has called this wireless rollout “the largest biological
experiment ever.” 1
And Dr. Robert O. Becker wrote in 1985:
“The dangers of electropollution are real and well documented. It changes, often pathologically,
every biological system [emphasis added]. What we don`t know is exactly how serious these changes
are, for how many people. The longer we as a society, put off a search for that knowledge, the greater
the damage is likely to be and the harder it will be to correct. (p. 304) 2
And finally, Dr. Martin Pall, PhD, and Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry and Basic Medical Sciences
at Washington State University has stated recently that
“Putting in tens of millions of 5G antennae without a single biological test of safety has got to be
about the stupidest idea anyone has had in the history of the world.” 3
5G and cellular channels and pulsing versus intensity: http://coeursdehs.fr/pr-martin-pall-massive-
5G and calcium channels, nitric oxide, oxidative stress:
5G and peer review articles; effect on cell membranes; effect on the brain:
– Accompanying Dr. Pall’s Letter to CA Legislators are references to 134 Scientific Reviews, each of
which “provides from 12 to over a thousand individual citations showing health impacts of low intensity
EMFs, EMFs that the telecommunications industry claims cannot have such effects.”
6) Predictions and misleading marketing:
– Why are we constantly seeing inflated predictions?
– Like SARS and MERS and the measles and umpteen other conditions, we are constantly being marketed
predictions that are way off the chart
– Why are we not given reference numbers instead – numbers that put things into perspective instead of causing
anxiety, paranoia and fear
– As I have referenced many times: internationally 1 billion get diagnosed with the flu annually; between 290,000
and 650,000 die from the flu annually; just in the US alone 1 ½ years ago – 46 million actually diagnosed with the
flu and 80,000 died – how is this current issue a pandemic – it doesn’t make sense
– All the hospitals I have visited have record low numbers of admissions – that’s not what’s being marketed
– What about all those bodies piling up in the churches in Lombardy – they forgot to explain that the funeral
homes were afraid of the covid infecting them and so wouldn’t take them bodies – or that the count is lower
than the normal flu number
– What about the two young people – 39 yrs of age – they marketed that it was now infecting young people – one
had diabetes with other pre-existing issues; the other had cardiac issues; yes typically the flu will have an impact
on young people – but the numbers are incredibly small and they usually have other issues but that’s not what
– That leads into the whole issue of how the disease is recorded
7) Recording of the disease
– The Minnesota State Senator and family physician acknowledges how inaccurate the numbers are:
“guidelines for doctors to certify whether a patient has died of coronavirus are "ridiculous" and could be
misleading the public.
Host Laura Ingraham read Jensen the guidelines, which say: "In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID cannot
be made but is suspected or likely (e.g. the circumstances are compelling with a reasonable degree of certainty)
it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as 'probable' or 'presumed.'"
In response, Jensen told Ingraham the CDC's death certificate manual tells physicians to focus on "precision and
specificity," but the coronavirus death certification guidance runs completely counter to that axiom.
"The idea that we are going to allow people to massage and sort of game the numbers is a real issue because we
are going to undermine the [public] trust," he said. "And right now as we see politicians doing things that aren’t
necessarily motivated on fact and science, their trust in politicians is already wearing thin."
Jensen gave a hypothetical example of a patient who died while suffering from influenza. If the patient was
elderly and had symptoms like fever and cough a few days before passing away, the doctor explained, he would
have listed "respiratory arrest" as the primary cause of death.
"I’ve never been encouraged to [notate 'influenza']," he said. "I would probably write 'respiratory arrest' to be
the top line, and the underlying cause of this disease would be pneumonia … I might well put emphysema
or congestive heart failure, but I would never put influenza down as the underlying cause of death and yet that’s
what we are being asked to do here."
Jensen then told Ingraham that under the CDC guidelines, a patient who died after being hit by a bus and tested
positive for coronavirus would be listed as having presumed to have died from the virus regardless of whatever
damage was caused by the bus.
"That doesn't make any sense," he said.
Jensen also reacted to Dr. Anthony Fauci's response to a question about the potential for the number of
coronavirus deaths being "padded," in which the NIAID director described the prevalance of "conspiracy
theories" during "challenging" times in public health.
"I would remind him that anytime health care intersects with dollars it gets awkward," Jensen said.
"Right now Medicare has determined that if you have a COVID-19 admission to the hospital you’ll get
paid $13,000. If that COVID-19 patient goes on a ventilator, you get $39,000; three times as much. Nobody can
tell me, after 35 years in the world of medicine, that sometimes those kinds of things [have] impact on what we
"Some physicians really have a bent towards public health and they will put down influenza or whatever because
that’s their preference," Jensen added. "I try to stay very specific, very precise. If I know I’ve got
pneumonia, that’s what’s going on the death certificate. I’m not going to add stuff just because it’s convenient."
8) Then we have the issue of medical required protocol:
It started in New York City, in the trenches in the battle against COVID-19. Stressed doctors began
worrying that the breathing tubes and pressures being used to open up the tiny air sacs in the lungs of the
critically sick could be causing worse harm.
Some are now asking, can we stave off ventilating some patients, and increase the chances of people
being discharged from hospital alive?
“In many ways, it’s different than anything we have seen before,” Dr. James Downar, a specialist in
critical care and palliative care said Thursday from inside an ICU at The Ottawa Hospital dedicated to
critically ill COVID-19 patients. On Thursday, the unit was full.
The pandemic virus seems not only to affect the lungs, making them stiff and inflamed, but other parts
of the body as well, including the heart. It’s not clear if it’s a direct effect of the virus on the heart that’s
causing heart failure in some cases, or if it’s because the virus is playing with the body’s coagulation
system, increasing the risk of blood clots. https://nationalpost.com/health/different-than-anything-weve-
So, what do we do? I don’t know that we have much of a voice yet, but numbers are increasing. Those who are
either in the “Old Men’s Club” or have money to make from this situation; or into herd mentality; simply call
anyone who challenges the protocol: a flake or a quack; or into conspiracy theories; or respond by saying it’s
baseless fears; or or or. Yet the numbers are there; the information is there.
Researched from around the world have provided information about the false advertising/marketing or about the
detriments of 5G or or or. We are starting to get great protection from 5G. I carry my card with me all the time.
It changes detrimental energies into positive beneficial energies.
Should we get panicky and paranoid? No, that doesn’t solve anything and worsens our own natural immune
system. Always come from a place of being grounded in gratitude, appreciation and compassion. Both
psychologically and energetically, it provides with an energy that is beneficial to the body. It supports our
immune system and our neurological systems. But we also need to have a good sense of discrimination.
Over the last few weeks, I have given lists of foods, herbs and spices that strengthen the immune system. I
know there are articles out there saying that health foods are of no value. But I think this is like many things –
crap health food products or synthetic vitamins and minerals, etc. are just like poor quality food – more of a
detriment than a benefit.
So, I always come back to – grow your own foods: fruit trees if you have a yard; gardens in your yard or on
your balconies; herbs in your windowsills; there is always lots of room for real food. AND, as we all know, our
bodies are designed with a very intricate, marvelously developed immune system – we just need to support and
Should we get out there and create demonstrations? That might help, but I doubt it will help much in a world
where social distancing is being promoted – hmmm…. I wonder to what extent that was part of the underlying
agenda? It certainly calmed down the demonstration crowds in Hong Kong and China.
I think, at the moment, our best protocol would be to stay calm and focused. Be supportive to those who need
our help – whether financially or with health issues. Be compassionate to those who loose loved ones, as
Help to educate the world. Get involved in community education.
When researching, look at the money pathways. Seek the truth. Don’t get pulled down with false or misleading
Choose well, on all levels of life.
Wednesdays at noon pacific:
Dr Holly on News for the Soul: get the actual facts about Corona, 5G and more .
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesdays at NOON PST / 3PM EST – The Whole Health Initiative with Dr Holly – An NFTS Global Luminary broadcasting from Canada since March 2014 – Dr Holly is a Doctor of Natural Medicine, a scientist, a professional speaker, an author of Cancer: Why what you don’t know about your treatment could harm you and 12 other books and a practitioner. As a Doctor of Natural Medicine with 7 degrees & 3 designations in a wide range of healing modalities and 20 years experience, she can assist you in identifying and understanding your path to health. She can identify your underlying life themes, coping mechanisms, value systems and defense mechanisms to understanding the physiology and biochemistry and energy patterns of your body. She has a mobile health clinic that comes to your door and can assess 1000s of variables in front of you AND create a protocol unique to you. In addition, she provides consultation for physicians and clients around the world.